Thursday, August 14, 2008

How can one blog?

I know I'm not much of a blogger, but I really have been meaning to blog. The problem is that my life is super dooper boring, so I really have to rack my brain to find anything blog worthy.

But especially at a time like this, how can one be expected to blog. 2 things have completely occupied my time:



I was so excited to get this book, and was so happy when it came a day earlier than expected in the mail. I couldn't put it down!



Watching the Olympics is the best! I especially love the Summer Olympics because I love to watch the gymnastics, diving, running, and especially the swimming this year with all the excitement Michael Phelps has brought to the games. I am exhausted from staying up so late to savor every moment. Go USA!!!

1 comment:

e said...

YEA!!!!! A POST!!!!! I am more excited than my exclamation points can portray. And your life is NOT boring. Do you READ most blogs?