



As many of you know I love the fall, and I am getting a little antsy about it, given the cripser, cooler weather as of late and the Halloween candy already being stocked in the grocery stores, not to mention all sorts of cute ideas for Fall and Halloween at marthastewart.com. So I was about to whip out the Fall decor and get to planning my annual fall leaves sugar cookie bake when Tyler brought my plans to a halt. He said it was simply too early to welcome in Fall. I suppose because he and I actually got no summer this year that he isn't quite ready to let go of the season on sun and fun (well for others at least). I can understand that, but I still can't wait for that fall decor, pumpkin taffy and sugar cookies.
4 comments:
No! It's not too early! I've been feeling the same way, especially since we did get summer so late that it was kind of a let down. Fall always makes me nostalgic! So decorate away--but maybe just try to sneak it in one day at a time--by October 1st he'll be completely surrounded :)
Mid-September is TOTALLY fall. And I want to help you make those pumpkin things, whatever they are. CUTE!
i miss fall :(
can you believe they don't sell the pumpkin taffy anywhere here? crazy hawaiians... I guess they are all just satisfied with spam and rice.
i'm with you on this one! i've already bought 3 bags oh "ghoul mix" m&m's, and i've already been looking for the delicious pumpkin taffy. walking through the aisles at target made me want to celebrate halloween next week!
Post a Comment