Friday, September 19, 2008

It's a mystery

The other day, while I was at work, a mystery package arrived for me. A huge striped bag with loads of tissue paper. The card just said "Congratulations," - no name. I pulled out the tissue and opened each carefully wrapped item to see what this mystery bag held, and to my surprise, I found brand new maternity clothes. I have no idea who this is from, but whoever you are: Thank you so much! It is so very thoughtful of you!

5 comments:

becca said...

that is sooo nice! And the clothes are really cute! What a thoughtful gift. Keep us posted if you find out who it is...
how far along are you now?
hope everything is going well for your pregnancy...

e said...

That's so cute!! People love you!

Seidi said...

That's so awesome! I wish I could say it was me that sent it, but obviously because I am writing this, it's not. Yay for you though! Hope everything is going well!

*Leslie* said...

How incredible. I wish it was me, but it wasn't. I hope you are feeling well. I'm SOOO excited to hear the gender - not too much longer!

Lorilee said...

have you found out who it's from yet? talk about sweet. the clothes look really cute too. are you wearing any of them yet? :)